red espresso® is a delicious full-flavoured espresso made from pure Rooibos tea. Naturally caffeine-free, with powerful immune-boosting antioxidants, it is the healthiest alternative to coffee that can be enjoyed on its own with honey or as a cappuccino or latte when added to milk. It also makes a deliciously healthy homemade iced tea.
red espresso® is a great choice for coffee drinkers looking to cut down on caffeine, tea lovers wanting to enjoy tea in a sophisticated new style, health-conscious people seeking a choice of healthy café style drinks, and moms who are pregnant or nursing or looking for healthy, delicious drinks for their whole family to enjoy.
- 100% natural, pure Rooibos tea
- Winner of 5 global awards for giving people a choice of healthy café culture
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Sugar free
- Contains 5x more antioxidants than green tea and 10x more antioxidants than traditionally brewed Rooibos tea
- red espresso® Nespresso compatible capsules are 100% compatible with all Nespresso machines
- red espresso® premium espresso ground Rooibos tea is pre-ground and easy to make in an espresso machine, stovetop espresso maker, French Press or filter coffee machine
- Makes a range of deliciously healthy hot and cold Rooibos drinks, including lattes, cappuccinos, iced teas, smoothies, milk shakes and more
- Product of South Africa
Premium Espresso Ground Rooibos – red espresso® premium espresso ground Rooibos tea is carefully ground under patent to deliver a delicious, full-flavoured espresso layered with a golden crema. It is naturally caffeine-free and loaded with healthy antioxidants. Whether in your café, restaurant or at home, it is ready-to-use and easy to make using any coffee appliance:
- Pre-ground and ready to use (no grinding necessary)
- Easy to make in all coffee appliances: espresso machine, stovetop espresso machine, French Press, filter machine
- Available in a bulk 1kg bag (71 servings) or 250g bag (20 servings)
THE ROOIBOS FLAVOUR COLLECTION – Nespresso® compatible capsules
The red espresso® Rooibos Flavour Collection is:
- 100% compatible with all Nespresso machines
- naturally caffeine-free
- sugar free
- rich in powerful antioxidants
VANILLA – Everyone’s Favourite
A luxurious blend of award-winning Rooibos tea infused with creamy vanilla flavour to create a rich, velvet vanilla red latte® when added to milk. Naturally caffeine-free with zero sugar and only the goodness of Rooibos, it is perfect for the whole family and can be enjoyed anytime of the day or night.
CARAMEL – Who needs dessert?
A heavenly blend of award-winning Rooibos tea infused with creamy caramel flavour to create a luxuriously rich caramel red latte® when added to milk. Naturally caffeine-free with zero sugar and only the goodness of Rooibos, it is perfect for the whole family and can be enjoyed anytime of the day or night.
CHAI – The best part of your day
An exotic blend of award-winning Rooibos tea infused with fragrant chai flavour to create a rich, creamy chai red latte® when added to milk. Naturally caffeine-free with zero sugar and only the goodness of Rooibos, it is perfect for the whole family and can be enjoyed anytime of the day or night.
INTENSO – A sophisticated taste
red espresso® Intenso is made from a special selection of award-winning Rooibos tea to deliver an espresso of exceptional strength. Powerful and intense in character, yet well-rounded and balanced with a rich and creamy texture. Designed to make the perfect espresso with a thick rich crema, Intenso is for the Rooibos connoisseur who likes their red espresso® a little stronger. Intenso can also be used to make the famous range of red espresso® café drinks. Simply add steamed milk for a red cappuccino® or a red latte® or add fruit juice and ice for a freshly prepared iced tea.
RED ESPRESSO® HEALTH BENEFITS
red espresso® is made from pure, highest quality Rooibos tea. It is sourced directly from single estate farms where it is grown slowly, at the highest altitude, and as close to nature as possible.
It is naturally caffeine-free and sugar-free and, owing to its unique patented cut and espresso method of preparation, has 10 times more antioxidants than traditionally-brewed Rooibos tea, and five times more than green tea!
- Rooibos tea is believed to:
- Help soothe headaches
- Have a relaxing effect on the central nervous system
- Alleviate insomnia and irritability
- Help boost the immune system
- Promote heart health
- Act as a digestive aid
- Help with the relief of stomach cramps, ulcers, nausea, heartburn and constipation
- Have antiallergenic and anti-asthmatic properties
- Contain no oxalic acid and is, therefore, a good choice for those prone to kidney stones
Have low tannin, so is not bitter tasting like other teas. It also means that absorption of iron and proteins into the body is less affected, making it particularly good for pregnant women and people who are anemic
Is inherently sweet, low in calories, and can be enjoyed without sugar – making it an Ideal choice for diabetics or people on calorie-restricted diets.
To find out more, visit www.redespresso.com